Catering with Timber Creek
Timber Creek Golf Club is eager to assist you in planning of your next social or golf event. As a professional management staff with decades of quality and premier service standards, we take pride in our accomplishments and will treat you’re event with the attention that it needs. Combining this team of professionals with a fine facility and services will make the difference between just another ordinary golf outing and an event that will exceed your expectations and have your guests remembering well into the future.
We strongly recommend allowing us to fulfill all of your food & beverage requirements during your special event, so please, let us know if there is something that we can provide that will assist you in making your visit with us a special one.
In the past several years, Timber Creek Golf Club has been consistently recognized as having one of Houston’s best Food & Beverage Departments.
Bottled Water 1.75
Can Soft Drinks 2.00
Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Dr. Pepper, Diet Dr. Pepper
Gatorade and G2 2.50
Can Domestic Beer 3.25
Bud Light, Budweiser, Coors Light, Miller Lite
Can Premium Beer 3.75
Shiner Bock, Heineken, Corona, Dos Equis, Michelob Ultra
Mixed Beverages 7.00
Crown Royal, Jack Daniels, Bacardi, Smirnoff, Cuervo Gold, Captain Morgan
Golf Event Beverages
- Timber Creek Golf Club will supply Beverage Carts based upon the number of players in your golf event.
- Timber Creek Golf Club never charges additional fees for Beverage Cart service.
- Our Beverage Cart staff is very knowledgeable of service on the course.
- Our Beverage Cart staff will be able to service your golf guests quickly and without delays.
- Service by our Beverage Cart staff will free you to enjoy the golf event.
Timber Creek Golf Club prohibits any alcoholic beverages that are not purchased from our facility. Therefore, no “donated beer” will be allowed at any golf event. The Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission has very specific rules and regulations addressing this policy.
Any group or organization that is planning on using “Volunteer Beverage Carts”, must be aware that no personal alcoholic beverage are allowed onto the property at Timber Creek Golf Club.
Early Birdie Package
Start your day off with our Breakfast in a Box before tee time. After play sit back and relax with the Golfer’s Cook Out!
Our classic meal deal — begin with the Timber Creek Signature Box Lunch. Then, after play, enjoy our Timber Creek Signature Cook Out.
Before tee time, your choice of the Lone Star Breakfast or Golfer’s Picnic Box Lunch. After play, your choice of the South Texas Fajita Fiesta or Texas BBQ Rodeo.
Golf Event Menu | Box Lunches
Clubhouse deli sandwich with thin sliced roasted prime beef, cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomatoes. Kettle cooked potato chips, chocolate chip cookies.
Timber Creek Signature
Fresh croissant with thin shaved Mesquite smoked turkey, maple honey ham, Monterrey jack cheese, lettuce, tomato. Kettle cooked potato chips, whole fruit, chocolate chip cookies.
Southwest Deli Wrap
Chipotle wrap stuffed with Mesquite smoked turkey, pepper jack cheese, sun-dried tomato spread, lettuce, tomatoes and roasted red peppers. Kettle cooked potato chips. Whole fruit, chocolate chip cookies.
Breakfast in a Box
Whole fruit, assorted pastry, orange juice Nutri-Grain breakfast bar. Served with coffee bar set-up.
All box lunches are served with utensil kits, appropriate condiments, Brisk Iced Tea or bottled water.
Golf Event Menu | Buffet Lunches
Texas BBQ Rodeo
Slow smoked sliced beef brisket, Hill country sausage, Ranch house beans, baked potato salad, baked beans, fresh baked rolls.
South Texas Fajita Fiesta
Marinated and grilled beef & chicken fajitas, flour tortillas, Mexican rice, Barracho beans, sour cream, shredded cheese, Pico de Gallo, fresh salsa, crispy corn tortillas.
Timber Creek Signature Cook Out
Angus beef burgers and grilled chicken breast, white and whole wheat buns, baked potato salad, baked beans, vegetable condiment tray, kettle cooked potato chips, mayonnaise, mustard, ketchup, pickles.
Golfers Cook Out
Angus beef burgers, kettle cooked chips, vegetable condiment tray, mayonnaise, mustard, ketchup, pickles.
Lone Star Breakfast
Our famous breakfast tacos with scrambled eggs, bacon, shredded cheddar cheese, cilantro and fresh salsa. Assorted breakfast pastries, fruit juices, bottled water and coffee bar.
All buffets are served with disposable plates and utensils, Brisk Iced Tea and bottled water.
Golf Event Menu | Prices
Please note that we offer our event buffets to groups of 30 or more only. If your group is less than 30, please contact us for special options.
|Type of Service||30-99 Guests||100-144 Guests||145-180 Guests||181+|
|Texas BBQ Rodeo||$16.95||$15.95||$14.95||$13.95|
|South Texas Fajita Fiesta||$17.95||$16.95||$15.95||$14.95|
|Timber Creek Signature||$16.95||$15.95||$14.95||$13.95|
|Golfer's Cook Out||$13.95||$11.95||$11.95||$11.25|
|Golfer's Classic Lunch Box||$8.95||$8.95||$8.75||$8.25|
|Signature Box Lunch||$9.95||$9.95||$9.95||$9.25|
|Southwest Deli Wrap||$9.95||$9.95||$9.95||$9.25|
|Lone Star Breakfast||$8.25||$7.95||$7.95||$6.95|
|Breakfast in a Box||$7.25||$6.95||$6.95||$5.95|
|Early Birdie Package||$19.95||$18.95||$17.95||$17.25|
Your final guaranteed number of guests will be the price category charged. Please remember that at many golf events you will be providing meals for volunteers and invited guests that are not part of your golf event players roster.
All food & beverage prices are subject to state sales tax and a 20% service fee.
Golf Event | Policies
- Timber Creek Golf Club prohibits any alcoholic beverages that are not purchased from our facility. Therefore, no “donated beer” will be allowed at any golf event. The Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission has very specific rules and regula- tions addressing this policy.
- Any group or organization that is planning on using “Volunteer Beverage Carts”, must be aware that no personal alcoholic beverage are allowed onto the property at Timber Creek Golf Club.
- Any “donated food” brought onto the Timber Creek Golf Club will be charged a $5.00 per person, per meal “forkage fee”. We have a wide variety of menu ideas to fit all tastes and budgets.
- Per Galveston County Health District policy; any “donated foods” will be pre- pared at a Health District certified facility and/or have a temporary catering health permit that is purchased from the Galveston County Health District. We will require that you have written proof of such a permit before you will be al- lowed to bring in food. Timber Creek Golf Club holds this type of permit/license and would be glad to prepare your meals for your golf guests.
- Any “donated non-alcoholic beverages” are subject to a $5.00 per person “corkage fee”.
- All food and beverages services are subject to a 20% service fee. In addition, you will be charged any state taxes that apply.
- Tax Exempt status must have documentation at the time of booking. Proof of this certificate can be faxed or e-mailed to Timber Creek Golf Club.
- Timber Creek Golf Club and it’s staff reserve the right to inspect any and all golf and or private functions. Liabilities for damages to the property and/or equip- ment will be charged accordingly. We cannot assume responsibility for lost per- sonal property. Guests shall indemnify and hold Timber Creek Golf Club and it’s affiliates harmless from any claims, suits, losses and damages due to destruction by guests or any attendee of your event.
- We want your event to be a successful one, therefore, we must insist upon a guar- anteed number of guests to be serviced for food & beverage (7) seven days before your event.
About the Course
Carved out in the heavy woods of Friendswood, TX, Timber Creek Golf Club will give you a sensation unlike anywhere else. Our 27-hole golf facility, located on the southern outskirts of Houston, features lush fairways lined with tall oaks and pines. Visit us today!